Sunday, June 5, 2016

Oddity in the Garden

Exploring the garden in the morning as the dogs do their duty as sentry, investigator and destroyer, I find myself seeking some perspective I've not seen before, or attracts me again and again.

In the contemporary tradition of selfies, I noticed one of the mirrors in the garden is slipping into otherwordliness...

I love this piece hanging on a garden wall.  Slowly it's being consumed by age and algae.  Seems only right that I celebrate it's journey.  Not sure what it is but I find this little item full of mystery.  

Not enough of that in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Your vision and language is getting even more poetic. In the mirror image, if I didn't recognize that your hands are gripping a camera, I might think they were tensed in frustration, rage, anguish---maybe at being trapped in the "other world."

    ReplyDelete