Thursday, February 8, 2018

Forced Shooting

I always forget that waiting for inspiration is a doomed approach to photography.  While inspiration has visited me from time to time, the more reliable path has been to just pick up the camera and work.  Make photographs without worrying about whether they're any good, relevant or important.  Just work.  Good things emerge when I just engage the process.

Keeping things simple.  One camera, the Fuji X-Pro1, and two lenses in a small canvas case.  It's all I need.  Wonder why I keep thinking I need more to be productive.

Wandering around the house.  It's nice having mirrors to transform the space.

 Kim's artwork is everywhere.  Mine is hidden away upstairs.

Lily stays near in hopes I'll take her for a ride in the car followed my a walk through squirrel and rabbit country -- the Penn State University Park campus.

Junior is smiling because he went for a ride and had a walk through town.  He even paid a visit to a local cafe and bookstore.

 Stuff around the house.  Never know what you'll find artists collecting.

Late in the evening.  Reading a book.  Postponing sleep.  Still using the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment